Places to visit:
- DisneyLand Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Universal Studios
- City Tour
- Hollywood Sign from Griffith Observatory
- Hollywood Walk of fame
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica Pier
- UCLA / USC
- Venice Beach
- Keep your sunscreen, hats, sunglasses handy.
- Look for closest cheap public parking options before reaching a particular spot.
- Outside food items, cold drinks, water bottles,snacks are allowed inside disney as well as Universal studios. So get it from outside to save some money.
- Get fast pass for attractions/rides you want to do.
- Get early entry tickets online for Universal studios if you don’t like standing in line for 40-50 min. for each ride. Also, save $5 per ticket online.
- Spend sunset time at Santa Monica Pier, it is beautiful. You can swim, spend time in water at almost all of the beaches.
- Leave from your location to the airport 3 hrs before the flight time. Traffic is bad towards the airport. Also, big lines at the security. Also, if you are returning rental car at the airport, keep aside half an hour for it as rental cars offices are little far from airport, you need to take their free shuttle (frequency of 1 per 20 min) or get a cab for $10 to the airport.
- APPS: Wait Times app and Disneyland app gives you fair idea on the waiting time for all the attractions in Disneyland Park as well as Disney California Adventure Park.
Pictures from the Trip:
Griffith Observatory, LA
LA Downtown View from Griffith Observatory
Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
Santa Monica Boardwalk
Santa Monica Pier